BranchBark is pleased to offer dream resort packages for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico offered exclusively with Wanna Go Now! For a limited time, BranchBark is offering two travel destination packages to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico:
While in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, there are many fun things to do while on your dream travel resort vacation! Take advantage of sunny and warm climate with an average daily high temperature is 86 °F (30 °C) and an average daily low temperature of 70 °F (21 °C). Hurricanes seldom strike Puerto Vallarta so you are safe while dining in your favourite restaurants in Puerto Vallarta. With a near perfect seasonal weather forecast in Puerto Vallarta, it is really a heavenly place to visit for your dreams resort.
Here are 5 fun things to do while in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- Whether it is the Flower and Garden festival (at the end of February), the Electro Beach Puerto Vallarta festival (an electronic dance music festival beginning at the start of March and lasting for fourty two days), or the Day of the Dead festival (held on November 2nd), there is always activity going on in Puerto Vallarta.
- Food/ Restaurants
- Experience the local cuisine in Puerto Vallarta from the many restaurants in puerto vallarta that have positive reviews, try the red snapper, grilled dolphin fish or the ceviche (raw fish, scallops, onions, shrimp, chiles, and lime juice). Whatever it is that suits your palate you are sure to have a very fine local experience.
- Puerto Vallarta boasts an incredible clubbing scene with many nightclubs, bars, beach bars, and disco clubs within its many resorts. Puerto Vallarta also promotes it’s gay scene dedicating a gay beach section on its main shore. Puerto Vallarta is known as the number one gay beach destination of Latin America!
- Take in the sites by visiting one of the many beautiful beaches found within Puerto Vallarta. Whether it is Shrimp Beach, High Waves Beach, Beach of the Dead, or Mouth of Tomatoes Beach, you are sure to be able to comfortably soak up the sun rays (with UV skin protection of course) while unwinding and fully taking in your dream travel resort vacation.
- Local Scene
- Go an explore the local scene of Puerto Vallarta. Visit one of the many small towns/ regions and experience a true local time! Whether it is the larger populated area of Ixtapa or the small populous neighbourhood of Del. Pitillal, you will be able to shop and buy trinkets and crafts from the locals, experience the local cuisine and just hang out as a local would!
Puerto Vallarta offers it all! Have a great time while you are away on your travel destination and remember to check out BranchBark’s many quality products and services offered through campaigns!